Speaking to GamingLives, DICE's Karl Magnus Troedsson confirmed the bad news, stating that there would be no split-screen co-op support whatsoever in the game -- not even for the new co-op campaign. Troedsson also said Battlefield 3 would ship with six maps for the co-op campaign, as opposed to the rumored ten maps. "Naturally, you will recognize some of the elements," Troedsson said in regards to the co-op campaign, "but they are built specifically for the co-op with all the scripting, events and everything."
For the full audio interview, hit up the source link below. When you're done, call Augusto. He's gonna need somebody to break the news to him all gentle-like.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One