Look, Dark Souls is super hard. We played it, we know. You might watch this trailer, listen to its rockin' music and think, "Hey, this looks like a cool, hip new game." Now, that thought isn't wrong per se ... just make sure you're fully informed. Take a moment to slow the video down and see what you're getting into.
Take the frame above, for example. You see that giant wolf? It has a giant sword in its mouth. As if a giant wolf weren't enough of a challenge, said giant wolf is also a trained swordsman. Or swordswolf. Whatever. Just look before you leap, that's all we're saying.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One