Following the "let's turn an ice cream truck into a murderous death wagon" school of marketing, the recently delayed Twisted Metal reboot has been given a new date and it's ... Valentine's Day. While the greeting card industry has turned the day into a maudlin (and expensive) show of love, let's not forget what it ostensibly celebrates: The death of a guy named Valentine.
"It's so exciting because, with this extra time we've been just pouring, and tuning and tweaking and polishing the game and it's totally paying off," Eat Sleep Play's David Jaffe said. "Thank you for your understanding about our extension. We so hated that we had to do it but we're grateful for your understanding." And we're grateful that we have Valentine's Day plans that don't (exclusively) involve crying.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25