Bethesda revealed the news this morning via press release, which also indicated we'll see more than two "add-on content drops" for Skyrim after the game launches. Given the kind of expansions we've seen for the Fallout titles and Oblivion, we expect the folks at Bethesda have some serious plans in mind for DLC support.
The first two add-on content drops for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be releasing exclusively on Xbox 360, 30 days before it's available anywhere else. If you'd like to be the first to break new ground in Skyrim, Xbox LIVE is the only destination that won't keep you waiting.
For more information about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim please visit http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/ and http://www.xbox.com/skyrim.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One