The latest intellectual property to climb in the ring with Boll is a bit more obscure than his previous adaptations: Zombie Massacre, an unreleased Wii title from 1988 Games. Now aiming for a Wii U release via an unannounced publisher, 1988 Games tells us that they'll be attempting to sync the game's release with the film's production as much as possible.
The film treatment will be directed by Luca Boni and Marco Ristori (both of whom co-directed Boll's Italian zombie thriller Eaters) and produced by Boll. No official release date has been set, but you can hop past the break to check out the full poster. We're no Ebert and Roeper, but we're guessing the film's tagline is a bit more apt than they were hoping.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii U