The third-person slow-mo shooter sees Max traveling to São Paulo, Brazil, and protecting a family targeted by society's more illicit elements -- he might have gotten better at doing that sort of thing since the first game.
His solo criminal crackdown is accompanied by a multiplayer mode, which marketing guys describe as "a compelling experience that dynamically alters maps and mode progression for all players in a match." You can also expect the obligatory leveling system, clans and load-out selection.
To steel yourself for said "compelling experience," we suggest you stock up on testosterone, John Woo movies (not Windtalkers, obviously) and facial expressions that convey either familial anguish, or excessive chili burrito consumption.%Gallery-132955%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One