"The revenues we derive from that haven't been dramatic. I'd say they're in the $10-$15 million range since we initiated the program," he said. First introduced last year for EA Sports titles, the Online Pass quickly spread to a majority of EA's games. Now, plenty of other third-party publishers utilize the same code system.
It was introduced to combat lost revenue from used game sales and, we'd say, a wild success, if not just straight-up magic.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One