If Nintendo's pre-TGS press conference didn't feel like a show stopper to you, maybe you should know that the company plans on launching a brand new Mario Tennis game for the 3DS in 2012. Alright, calm down, we know how tingly you get at the mere thought of playing a game with Waluigi, but we've yet to see his crooked face appear in any of the media released.
We've gathered all the available screens into a gallery below so you can see for yourself. It seems that Mario Tennis 3DS won't employ the now official (and still officially bizarre) "Slidepad," though time could change that, of course.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27