Kotaku's source states Patrick Soderland of DICE, now a VP at EA's Games Label, decided the console game the team had been working on for the past few years wouldn't be profitable and pulled the plug on the project and studio.
EA Visceral Melbourne assisted on Dead Space, Godfather 2 and Dante's Inferno. We've contacted the publisher for comment.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One