We've been impressed with the MacTech Conference (coming up again soon) and this week the organizers announced a series of one-day seminars laser focused on a single topic and dedicated to going "in depth" on that topic. The seminars will be different each time, and they will be in different cities. You can see what's being planned for MacTech In-Depth here. Keep in mind theses are designed for IT pros, not the average home user.
The first In-Depth covers mobile device management (MDM) and topics include what you'd expect from an IT-department's needs:
• Security and Mobility
• Solutions Requirements
• Asset risks and security threats
• Mobility Business Drivers
• Monitoring and Control
• Protecting the Enterprise, business, and the organization
• Enabling Employees
• Protecting data and devices
• Mobility creating new business intersections
• How to develop a mobility strategy for your organization
• Securely supporting social media, commerce and sales
• Defining Technology Initiatives
If you register for these early, you'll get a substantial discount. Normally US$495, if you register by October 31 you pay $295 instead for the Mobile Device Management seminar.