Eurogamer reports that all changes in DLC "The Missing Link," which Eidos Montreal developed totally in-house, rather than (as in the case of Human Revolution) farming boss battles out to another studio. Missing Link producer Marc-Andre Dufort said, "You can actually not kill the boss. You can do a non-lethal takedown on him. And you can kill him from afar. You can even kill him without him seeing you. It's more of a bigger challenge than a standard boss fight like we have in many games."
Fine, Mr. Dufort. But will we be able to steal their teeth while they are asleep?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One