According to the site's mole, Dead Space 3 dumps perennially imperiled engineer Isaac Clarke on Tau Volantis, a frigid planet blanketed in snowstorms. Donning a snowsuit (with temperature indicated inconveniently on the back?), he attempts to locate lost friends and other signs of humanity. And we can't imagine a bit of unpleasant weather deterring those despicable necromorphs.
The change of location (if accurately reported) sounds intriguing, though we won't hear more until EA decides to announce Dead Space 3 officially. Last we heard, Dead Space 2 had shipped over 2 million copies -- enough to be deemed one of EA's "strong, growing franchises."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One