"It is with great pleasure that we announce the success of our appeal," said Darren MacBeth, managing director of Sega Australia. "We are proud to confirm that the game will be released in Australia in its original entirety, with no content altered or removed in any way."
The Board previously refused classification after it concluded that "the additional modes included in this modified version and the interactive nature of the game increases the overall impact of the frequent and intense depictions of violence." That point that didn't quite stand up to the simple rebuttal: "But it's almost the same thing on the Wii!"
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25