You'll have the opportunity to sample Need for Speed: The Run's signature combination of dramatic racing sequences and inexplicable on-foot excursions in a demo on October 18. It's running out in advance of the game's November 15 release date.
According to EA, the sample places you behind the wheel of a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni, in a desert setting. Additionally, you'll somehow get access to an in-game 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S if you "refer a friend" to the demo -- we're asking EA for details of that odd promotion.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One