YouTube user MrKQGaming captured the relevant segment of Qore, which you'll have to watch closely to catch the new villain (amongst all those other villains). We've got a screencap after the break, just for those of you daring enough to see the villain's identity before the game launches later this month.
It's Jervis Tetch, the Mad Hatter, looking ... rather underdressed. Is that a V-neck? Gotham is a big city, of course, so there's still room for even more characters -- like Poison Ivy, making a return appearance. Personally, we'd like to see a "gritty" version of Bat-Mite.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One