- Unholy Might now increases Strength by 25%, up from 20%.
- Bear Form now provides an armor bonus of 120% at all levels, up from 65% for characters below level 40, making it easier for lower level druids to tank dungeons.
- Animal Handler now increases attack power by 30%, up from 25%.
- Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
- Pyroblast's initial damage has been increased by approximately 26%, and its damage over time has been increased by approximately 100%.
- Fireball damage has been increased by approximately 17%.
- Living Bomb damage over time has been increased by approximately 10%, and explosion damage has been increased by approximately 120%
- Guardian Spirit's healing bonus has been increased to 60%, up from 40%.
- Holy Word: Serenity now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 15 seconds.
- Soul Fire now scales with 72.6% of spellpower, up from 62.5%.
- Impending Doom is now also activated by Soul Fire.
- Cataclysm now increases Fire damage by 30%, up from 25%.
- Fire and Brimstone now increases the damage of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on Immolated targets by 5/10/15%, up from 2/4/6%.
- Burning Embers now deals damage equal to 25/50% of Soul Fire and Imp's Firebolt, up from 15/30%.
- Burning Embers damage cap has been raised.
- Shadowburn now deals Shadowflame damage, instead of Shadow damage.
- Improved Soul Fire now lasts 20 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Charge (and related abilities) should now correctly path to a target even if the target moves during the Charge. This change should decrease the likelihood of the warrior Charging to a different location than the target.
- Slam now uses a new character attack animation.
- Colossus Smash now uses a new character attack animation.
- Dual Wield Specialization no longer increases physical damage by 5%. It continues to increase off-hand attack damage by 25%.
Brace yourselves for what could be some of most exciting updates to the game recently with patch 4.3. Review the official patch notes, and then dig into what's ahead: new item storage options, cross-realm raiding, cosmetic armor skinning and your chance to battle the mighty Deathwing -- from astride his back!