To get it, all you have to do is chug a NOS (or just buy it and pour it out, we won't judge), grab a code from the can and plug it in on the website, and then redeem the point you earn for the skin. According to the NOS rewards page, you can use the skin after you complete the game's main story, or in any of the challenge maps. Was Terry McGinnis always this buff?
NOS also notes that this reward is offering "early access" to the skin, so if you can't buy NOS where you happen to be, this (and the other bonus skins) will be available later through normal DLC channels.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One