The adorable menace comes complete with a glowing red eye and motion detector, and will spout its trademark lines when someone (or an unsuspecting pet) saunters by. The turret even has context appropriate quotes when it is picked up or knocked over ("critical error," etc). The plushie goes on sale in mid-December. Interested test subjects can sign up for an email notification of its availability over at ThinkGeek.
Unlike real Aperture Science turrets, it appears the plush model only comes in one color.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One