The Soul Calibur series has a long and storied history for inserting extra-IP characters into its weapon-based brand of 3D fighting, but hidden beneath the glitz and glamour of big-name cameos lurks a world of truly bizarre weirdos.
Take Lord Geo Dampierre, for example: We're still not entirely sure which major retailer will include the Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny alumni with pre-ordered copies of Soulcalibur 5, but we are entirely sure that his fighting style can be classified as both "goofy" and "incredible," thanks to the above trailer. It'll be interesting to see how this self-proclaimed "World's Greatest Assassin" will fair in combat against the world's actual greatest assassin; they both have wrist-mounted blades, seems pretty even to us!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One