In Nintendo's revised earnings forecast for the year, announced back in July, the company dropped its estimated profit by 82 percent to ¥20 billion ($257M), from the ¥110 billion ($1.41B) it originally intended to earn.
At the time, the company stated the new projection was to reflect "trends of stronger-than-expected yen appreciation and sales performance, the decided price reduction of the Nintendo 3DS hardware, and the sales outlook for the holiday season."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii console
Nintendo Wii U