So there you have it, the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto V. Can you believe it actually loaded? We noticed a lot of disparate environments, but all centered around Vinewood, a stand-in for Los Angeles. We're definitely getting back into some of the GTA: San Andreas stomping grounds.
Our hero is a dad who says he's trying to be a good guy, but, well, it's a Grand Theft Auto game, so you can guess how well that works out. There are also a lot of images of financial ruin, so we're guessing the current economic crisis is going to play a big role. What'd you notice?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One