While you have the 3DS open, you can also enjoy a "Main Theme Medley" from the recent Zelda concert on Nintendo Video.
On DSiWare, 1950s Lawn Mower Kids is a game about guiding three of the title characters to perform their gardening duties among UFOs, dogs, and other obstacles.
- Gnomz (QubicGames, 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): A four-player platform/fighting game -- about garden gnomes! Hey, this looks fun. And it has "considerable amounts of game modes," according to the trailer.
- Balloon Kid (Game Boy) (Nintendo, 1 player, $2.99): Float carefully through eight stages, avoiding random pointy things in the air. You now have the ability to drop your balloons and re-inflate them once on the ground.
- 1950s Lawn Mower Kids (Zordix AB, 1 player, $4.99/500DSi Points): Mow yards as three kids on riding mowers -- controlling all three simultaneously.
- House M.D. -Episode 4: Crashed (Legacy Interactive, 1 player, $7.99/800 DSi Points): A disgruntled drug addict is given unfettered access to intensive care patients.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console