Predictably, the announcement calls GTAV "the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created," and company co-head Sam Houser characterizes the project as "another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe." From that debut teaser, we're ... awaiting further evidence of that "radical reinvention" Houser promises. But hey, at least it looks like planes are back in the mix!
Despite making the game even more official, Rockstar has yet to announce a release window or platforms for the Rockstar North-led project.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One