Originally scheduled to launch on March 6, 2012, the promising tactical shooter is expected sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013. XCOM's public invasion has moved ahead in jolts since it was first announced, but has grown quiet in recent months following rumors of layoffs at 2K's Australian studio.
At least it's a chance for humans and aliens to agree on something: these things are never easy to plan.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One