As one might expect, the costumes are flamboyant to say the least. Check out some images and design sketches in the gallery below.
Developed by the legendary Project Soul™ team, SOULCALIBUR V picks up 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR®IV with new heroes and returning warriors, including guest character Ezio Auditore from Ubisoft Entertainment's Assassin's Creed series, clashing in an epic showdown between good and evil. The tale of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, unfolds as his family's destiny intertwines with the Soul swords. With the series' revolutionary 8-way run, allowing for true 3D movement during matches, refined battle systems, and stunning graphics, SOULCALIBUR V will be the top game of 2012 for anyone looking for a knock-down, drag-out fight.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One