Visceral is, of course, the EA label behind the Dead Space series and the first Dante's Inferno. Just to really rile up the rumormongers, Rubin's bio then links to a "hint" ... that leads to the Super Bowl trailer for Dante's Inferno.
The obvious implication is that Visceral's working on Dante's Inferno 2, which would be a sequel to an action game based on a 14th-century epic poem. We should probably start thinking up subtitles now. Dante's Back? Hell to Pay? Luciforever? Beatwice? Have at it.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One