Skyrim's 1.2 update rolled out yesterday on PS3 (and should be on Xbox 360 and PC sometime today), and the word from the front is that things aren't going well. The frequently reported PS3 framerate issue is apparently still a problem, but now there's a whole laundry list of new and old bugs at the party.
The new issues include amusing things like dragons flying backwards, and decidedly non-funny Bethesda bugs like the game becoming unable to recognize magic resistance.
We've contacted Bethesda for official word on the issue. In the meantime, as has become fairly routine with a Bethesda RPG patch, consider avoiding it if you're happy with how things are running at the moment.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One