Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition's "Ver. 2012" patch will be available December 13, adding some much-needed length to the game's word-deficient title. But it's not just a title update (get it)!
Capcom released the final version of its changelog, laying out every single alteration to every move in every character's arsenal. For example, E. Honda's light Sumo Headbutt now makes his "upper body totally invincible from start until 14th frame."
If you'd rather see some of the changes for yourself, set to the ever-thrilling Street Fighter IV theme, the above video is for you.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One