a sin to miss. Just one of the games many of us are missing out on while hooked on Skyrim. Saints is a solid palate cleanser after eating all those Daedra hearts and shouting. Such bad breath.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Skyrim. Not even going to kid myself that I'm going to get around to playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Still playing Skyrim (65 hours deep), thinking pretty seriously about grabbing Mario 3DS, and, uh, Best Buy said my copy of AC: Revelations was on its way. That was, like, four days ago, automated email message. What gives?!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm 30 hours into Skyrim and I'm not sure if I've made a dent. So for the foreseeable future, the answer to what am I playing will include Skyrim. In addition to that, I've got games going in Skyward Sword, Crysis 2, Infinity Blade 2, and of course Modern Warfare 3 multi.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend, I'll be going through the Gears 3 DLC, "Raam's Shadow," and tinkering with those new decks in Magic 2012.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I've got this unopened copy of Demon's Souls sitting on my bookshelf, judging me as I work. I may just crack that bad boy open.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Someday, I'll feed on a tree frog. Like every day this weekend, for example.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): If I'm feeling social, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. If I'm not, I may try this underground game I haven't heard much about recently, called Assassin's Creed Revelations (you thought I was going to say Skyrim, didn't you?).
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Metal Gear?!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I should probably play some Skyward Sword, because I've already forgotten the value of a red rupee. I hope the game can remind me.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm playing Infinity Blade 2 a lot, and Magic the Gathering 2012 has finally made me figure out why all those kids were always so fascinated with those little cards.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): What am I not playing? Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Sonic Generations, Gears of War 3, Catball Eats It All (iPhone), The Gunstringer. I'm even thinking about finally finishing LA Noire. Too. Many. Games.
- Steven Wong: Still playing through Skyrim, but I've got a lot of other games waiting... calling... for attention. I might trade in my swords and spells for some Batman gadgetry if the mood hits me.