On WiiWare, we finally have the opportunity to try out RedLynx's MotoHeroz without paying $15 for the privilege.
- Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder (iFun4All, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): Defeat cut-paper enemies in iFun4All's self-professed "worst game ever," a tower defense game "developed by several Polish and Hungarian outsourced programmers of iFun4all team, in the cheapest way you can imagine."
- Demo: MotoHeroz (RedLynx, 1-4 players, 0 Wii Points): Have a tiny, sample-sized amount of raucous racing fun.
- Pushmo (Nintendo, 1 player, $6.99): Pull and push stacked, stair-shaped blocks to create footholds, so the adorable Mallo can jump up toward a goal.
- Castle Conqueror - Against (Circle Entertainment, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Circle Entertainment's RTS series continues with an "advanced" game.
- Word Searcher 4 (Digital Leisure, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): I just checked the shop and, yes, there have been three of these before.