To kick things off, we're assembling a Batman: Arkham City prize worthy of three wise men but, instead of going to a bunch of bookworms, it's going to one of you. You'll get a copy of Batman: Arkham City for your Xbox 360, a Power A Batman: Arkham City controller for your hands, and a Batman: Arkham City t-shirt for your curiously unclothed torso. How do you win a prize of this magnitude? Head past the break for the answers to all life's questions.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment answering this very simple question: "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 4:30PM ET on Wednesday, December 14.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive a Batman: Arkham City on Xbox 360, a Power A Batman: Arkham City controller, and a Batman: Arkham City t-shirt. (Total ARV $125)
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22