The Homefront stunt involved a fake protest -- with musical accompaniment -- in which thousands of balloons were released with notes telling those bombarded by the luft waffes to pre-order the title at GameStop. When things went wrong, GameStop was quick to say it had "no prior knowledge" of the promotion, and THQ noted the balloons were "100 percent organic product and are 100 percent biodegradable."
The marketing company, TrashTalkFCM, took responsibility for the incident and assisted in the cleanup. The company has 30 days to pay the fine.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One