Hey, you. Yeah, the nerdy dude (or lady dude) in the back. Do you know how to rock? Yeah, we can do the plastic guitar thing too, but we're talking about with a real axe. While Rocksmith may not have been our exact cup of tea, there's no denying that it actually works: You can control a video game with a plain old guitar. And we're going to prove it to one of you by giving away a copy of the game on Xbox 360, an Epiphone SG G-310 electric guitar, and a pair of wired Astro A40 headphones with the Rocksmith logo. That's everything you'll need to get the lead out. Whatever that means.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment answering this one simple question: Asphinctersayswhat?
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 9:00PM ET on Friday, December 16.
- At that time, we'll randomly select two winners to receive Rocksmith on Xbox 360 ($80), an Epiphone SG G-310 electric guitar ($250), and Astro A40 headphones ($250). Total ARV $580
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 91
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22