Seeing as how the latest Elder Scrolls installment is a big game, both in terms of scope – our review called it "the deepest, loveliest world ever created for a single player to explore" – and sales – Bethesda's already shipped 10 million of the damn things – it only makes sense that the Collector's Edition of Skyrim would also be big.
And by "big" we mean the box is seriously massive. And we've got two of them. So either we start charging them rent, or we give them away so two of you can deal with it. We're going with the latter option because we like making you happy ... also, we don't want to ask that plastic dragon for rent money.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us which real-world responsibility will be the first to fall prey to Skyrim's now-famous time-sucking ability.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 9:00PM ET on Sunday, December 18.
- At that time, we'll randomly select two winners to receive The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 (ARV $150).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22