In just two minutes, you're going to feel very different about the Wii's lineup. No longer will you be able to make jokes about the Wii having no games (technically, Rhythm Heaven Fever means you're wrong for making those jokes anyway). You'll learn that the Wii has at least one game that unquestionably qualifies as "interesting," and you'll likely never get to play it.
From what we can tell, the rapid-fire FMV presentation from Kiki Trick (above) is what happens when the WarioWare team is given free rein in the last year of a system's lifespan. In other words, it's glorious.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19