What's everyone playing?
[irakite via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Rockin' like it's 2011. Finishing off Uncharted 3, playing through Saints Row 3 and I still have to open that copy of Mortal Kombat.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): Yup, I'm playing Bulletstorm, because there's no way I was going from Skyrim to Dark Souls. Also, I'm gonna finish Skyrim. I promise. (I don't promise.)
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): My lovely affair with Rayman Origins will have to take a break starting this weekend as I prepare for my parents' invasion of the west coast.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I continue to make steady progress in Zelda, at the rate of about an hour a week. I'm optimistic about my chances for completing it before death.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Probably some Portal 2 co-op, because I played some yesterday and ... well. I need more.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Any free time this weekend will be spent sketching designs for my ongoing Joystiq Joystick project. I may take small UMvC3 breaks to remind myself why I'm so desperately working to replace my current arcade stick.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): If the UPS man can track me down in my temporary San Francisco spot, I'll be trying out Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It seems I just can't get enough globe-trotting adventure this week!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I am going to be playing the CES cleanup game, in which I finish everything I was too busy to do at CES this week.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Skyward Sword, maybe some SWTOR and Amy. I wish I wasn't playing Amy though.
- Steven Wong: I'll be shooting my way through some more Modern Warfare 3, with a bit of Star Wars: The Old Republic action mixed in.