THQ suffered a rocky patch in the universe of potentially fake things this week, with rumors suggesting its entire 2014 game lineup was canceled and that it was in serious financial trouble -- THQ refuted all of these, and there is now some more credence to its denial. One of the games rumored to be canceled was an unannounced Disney IP, which most believed to be THQ's tie-in with Pixar's Brave.
Brave the video game today has a rating on the Australian classification database, published by THQ, developed by Behaviour Interactive and rated PG for mild violence. A senior source at Disney also told Develop that there was no reason to believe Brave was canceled, although THQ has yet to officially announce the existence of the project, Develop says.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One