DSiWare features a sequel to the indie game Flipper; though if you played it, you still won't recognize Flipper 2: Flush the Goldfish. The original was an isometric puzzle game about reshaping environments ... and the sequel is a side-scrolling action game that uses one contextual button!
- Newton Vs The Horde (RadiationBurn Ltd., 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Build traps to "splat" monsters in this physics simulation puzzle.
- Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid, 1 player, $8.99): Water cannon-wielding Max fights against surprisingly tough mud monsters, jumping between three planes of action in each level.
- Demo: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, 1-4 players, free) Try an Olympic Game or two.
- Lola's Alphabet Train (BeiZ, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Learn to spell simple words with an adorable panda! (It helps if you are very small)
- Flipper 2: Flush the Goldfish (Engine Software, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): A single-button side-scroller about a goldfish in a robot suit.