I think this sort of player participation is really important. Much as I'm a fan of pew-pew over QQ, constructive criticism is a great thing. Eldacar wants to know your opinion on the current Mists of Pandaria PvP proposals and what you love about PvP, as well as what your PvP gripes are from Cataclysm.
What's great about our particular omniscient deity in Azeroth is that Blizzard not only listens but responds. And, if it gets enough consistent feedback about something, it may well do something about it. So if you have something constructive to say, get over there and say it! You could shape the future of Azeroth.
However, what nobody is looking for is OMG Blizz nerf mages like now! -- so just don't, OK?
Here are Eldacar's guidance questions to think about when posting:
- What are your biggest PVP-related quality of life issues (things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect gameplay or balance)?
- What Cataclysm BG changes and additions did you like?
- What Cataclysm Arena changes and additions did you like?
- What Cataclysm general PVP changes and additions did you like?
- What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?
- What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm?
- What are your top issues with general PVP in Cataclysm?
Go to Eldacar's thread right now and make your voice heard!
Do you want to capture flags, attack towers, invade cities, and dominate the Arena for your faction? Do you dream of riding your War Bear with pride? We'll steer you to victory with the secrets of PvP, including proven addons and keybindings that win!