"After much thought and investigation, we've decided it's unfeasible from both a technical and business standpoint to bring the PC-only content to the console versions," Trendy wrote on its forums, as noted by XBLAfans. "This is for a variety of reasons including the massive restructuring of the current console game that would have to take place, the QA process necessary to prepare for submission, patch size limitations, patch stacking requirements, and the opportunity cost of pursuing other projects."
Major expansion packs like "The Lost Eternia Shards: Mistymire Forest" DLC, of which there are still three more planned, will make their way to consoles. Although this isn't the best news for fans on XBLA or PSN, the PC game goes on sale pretty consistently, so picking it up at a bargain shouldn't be a hardship.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One