This trailer introduces the story mode for the downloadable fighter Skullgirls -- and introduces some striking pieces of poster artwork at the same time. Each of the combatants has been cursed by the "Skull Heart," a wish-granting artifact. We're now left wondering if this is a heart shaped like a skull, or a heart that resides inside a skull, or just, like, the middle of a skull.
A dev diary on the PlayStation Blog lays out this and the other modes found within the game, and also teases the inclusion of four exclusive Trophies in the PS3 version.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One