Perhaps the biggest feature being introduced is Lag Correction, an option that allows users to tweak sound and the speed at which notes are displayed on the screen. Another fix eliminates errant scores achieved in Guitarcade through exploiting the pause button -- pulling an ill-intended Peter Moore, if you will. The precision tuner is also now more accessible and available prior to any song or event outside of multiplayer.
Hit the break for the full list of changes.
Ubisoft announced today that a patch has been released for Rocksmith. The patch is available now.
This patch will include the following:
1. The user is now able to select 'Songs' from the Post Play screen
a. In single player, this allows the user to go straight to the song list, rather than Rocksmith Recommends.
b. In multiplayer, this allows them to select a new song without having to re-calibrate their guitars each time
2. A fix has been entered to disqualify any Guitarcade Game score that was received through exploitation of the Pause Button. A warning message appears on the Pause Screen informing the user that pausing the game again will disqualify their score from the leaderboards
3. The amount of lives that the user has in Riff Repeater has been increased to 30 when selected from Event Manager or Song selection
4. The user is now able to invoke the precision tuner before quick-tuning in any song or event, excluding multiplayer
5. The user is now able to select their own "Phrase Mastery" level in the Pause Menu of Riff Repeater activities. Completing the phrase on the set level carries that progress into the full song, unless the new phrase level is LOWER than what has actually been achieved naturally
6. The user can now start new songs at a HIGHER phrase level if they are good enough (Level 7 as opposed to Level 5), and they can also level up high-level phrases with fewer correct repetitions
7. When the user sets Phrase levels to Highest in the Options menu, the game will return their base difficulty level for new songs to their higher phrase level.
8. A fix has been implemented so that the "Satisfaction" Single Note arrangement can be unlocked for Master Mode
9. A fix has been implemented so that the "Do You Remember" Chord arrangement can be unlocked for Master Mode
10. Lag Correction will be a new feature in the Options menu to adjust the difference between sound and how fast notes appear
11. General stability improvements to fix crashes
Rocksmith is the first and only video game that allows players to plug in any real guitar into an Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 to play a sizeable library of songs from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Rocksmith adapts to the player's skill level from novices who have never picked up a guitar to the most experienced shredder.
For more information on Rocksmith, please follow the game on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rocksmithgame, or visit www.rocksmith.com.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One