Finally, in 2012, we may have cracked The Ripper wide open. Former Visceral concept artist Joey Spiotto has a batch of concept art for an unnamed game on his website, and it leads to one obvious conclusion -- The Ripper. Spiotto lists work on his LinkedIn profile on an unannounced project for Visceral from 2008-2009, and directly after for EA, where he says the project was canceled in 2009.
The screens depict shadowy figures, bloody vampire-esque characters, acrobatics, a leading lady and a cane katana of some kind. Check out the full run of screens on Spiotto's website.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One