I heard the floating skull was a little scary for some people. So here are some sheep. They shouldn't be that bad. It's not like the all explode or anything crazy...
Don't forget to check out our Weekly Podcast Roundup to find out what else is going on in the WoW community. And if you have a news tip, feel free to drop us a line and let us know.
WoW news from other sites
- MMO-Champion Italian Localization, Insane in the Membrane Statistics, Blue Posts, Blizzard Art
- Wowhead News 4.3.2 Hotfixes (2/24) and Italian Version of World of Warcraft Coming Soon
- WRUP: Just say no to Brandon Tartikoff
- Hi, Doris from HR, I write about dragons on the internet
- WoW Moviewatch: Kingslayer
- How encounter design plays into game balance
- Phat Loot Phriday: Yakety Yak (Don't Talk Back)
- The last gasp of 25-man raiding
- Six gold-making macros that will save you hours
- The Light and How to Swing It: Resistance, the magic stat
- Italian version of WoW coming soon
- The Queue: NO
- Around Azeroth: I'm too sexy for my robe
- Rumble Between the Junglers: Questions about the DotA name
- Breakfast Topic: What do you think about the current Raid Finder loot rules?
- BioWare: Average SWTOR play session tops four hours
- Guild Wars 2 info keeps on comin'
- The Joystiq Indie Pitch: Process
Today in WoW brings you the preceding day's WoW and gaming news. Also of community interest: our podcast listing, staff blog and Twitter listings and WoW websites and blogs (all part of our Guide to WoW Resources). Find out what's going on in the WoW player community every week in The Classifieds.