The hero appears to be Native American, but it's unclear. According to the source, the supposed star of Assassin's Creed 3 carries a tomahawk in one of his his unseen hands.
Ubisoft had previously announced Assassin's Creed 3 was due to hit store shelves by the end of October.
Update: The complete image can be seen after the jump, complete with the Assassin's Creed symbol used as the blade of the tomahawk!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One