Back in October, Sega and Big Bang Mini developer Arkedo showed artwork of an upcoming game called "Project Hell Yeah." The game is now officially called Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, according to an IGN reveal, and the platformer is coming to PS3 download, XBLA and PC this year.
Hell Yeah is about the rabbit prince of Hell, who, uh, sets off on a mission of bloody vengeance when embarrassing photos are posted online. Judging from the animated teaser, said bloody vengeance will be carried out within a giant spinning wheel of death. That's worth an enthusiastic "sure!"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One