"We've been really pleased with the continued performance of Rock Band downloadable content. We've delivered over four years of weekly DLC and over 3500 songs for the music platform, and we have no plans to stop weekly releases any time soon," Harmonix emcee of communications John Drake told Joystiq. "Fans can tell us what songs they want by visiting our new Rock Band Dashboard Facebook App and voting for their favorite artists using the built-in Wishlist feature."
Harmonix has no intentions of launching Rock Band 4 this year. The company is currently working on several projects, which can be derived from job postings on the developer's site, including some kind of downloadable title.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One