Kid Icarus: Uprising lets you change the difficulty of every level on a sliding "Intensity" scale, affecting not just how painful a level is, but how much loot you can get out of it.
This video offers an example of how the "Intensity" level can change gameplay, using a snippet from Chapter 1. Not pictured: the shame of having the Intensity automatically drop down when you die and retry.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27