Gaijin Games has been toiling away on Runner2 since we last saw it (and working up a nice buzz in the process), polishing up the look with particles, new animations, and other tweaks in preparation to show it to people other than us at PAX East. You can see the results above, and then compare them to the earlier version here.
Perhaps even more exciting than fancy effects: in this new video, you can see CommanderVideo's "dance" mechanic demonstrated for the very first time. You can also see his new rainbow cape. Did you know the rainbow trail from Bit.Trip Runner was a cape? We didn't either.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One