For those looking forward to the game, there's still no news on when the closed beta will begin, although development is continuing apace despite the game's trouble in its nation of origin. You can still sign up for the beta, however, and all signs point to a testing phase on the near horizon. If you just want to learn about playing a Warrior, just skip on down to see how to unleash maximum destruction with massive weapons.
Playable by: Human, Turga, Muris
Usable Weapons: Sword, Greatsword, Battle Axe, Mace (Note: Warriors cannot dual wield)
The undisputed masters of straightforward battle, Warriors are tanks with a tendency to charge headfirst into a fight. Their abilities are equally balanced between offense and defense. All Warriors begin their journey with the skill Wild Charge, a basic attack that inflicts 137 damage, and one skill point to grab a new ability of their choice. As players level up, they can work their way along Attack and Defense skill trees to learn more new skills and abilities.
The Attack tree is for those who want to cleave their enemies with well-polished two handed swords and axes. Aside from hack and slash style abilities, the Attack tree offers a variety of power increasing abilities for both yourself and your party, best used to maximize damage per second during those grueling boss fights.
Anex's favorite skill in this tree: Steel Tornado
- Spin your weapon to become a deadly whirlwind, dealing a certain percentage of your weapon damage to all nearby enemies with each successful hit.
- This attack also has a chance to stun any enemies hit for 3 seconds.
- This attack hits multiple times.
- It hits everything nearby – for a lot. It's a fun skill when you have a cleric to keep you up and you can spin spin spin.
Anex's favorite skill in this tree: Divine Shield
- Throw a holy shield at the target, inflicting magic damage.
- This also has a chance to stun the target, and will drastically increase their Malice.
- We love this skill because it's a great way to initiate or re-pull aggro after your mage or thief started blowing up the wrong target.